CERT Emergency System
The CERT Emergency System (CERTES) is a high availability emergency messaging and evacuation system.
- 60 concurrent notification calls
- virtually unlimited emergency groups
- default/selectable emergency group
- 10 concurrent emergency messages
- access restriction
- web based management of emergency lists
- voice message broadcast
- Database based user management
- choosable acknowledgement of emergency call messages
- Scaleable system, up to 5000 user calls per emergency message
- multi language support
- Emergency sender (ES) dials the CERTES extension
- the system answers with "This is the Cert emergency system. Please enter your access code now"
- ES dials the free choosable access code
- the system answers with "code okay - Please record your message after the tone and press hash when you are finished
- ES records his emergency message followed by the "#" key
- the system answers with "Sending your message to the recipients"
- all recipients in the emergency list are called and can hear the emergency message.
It's also possible to force the recipients to acknowledge the emergency message by pressing a code which will be told at the end of the message, Only then the system will not try to call the user again.